Singing contest – sing in front of full Lucerna
SINGING CONTEST - SING IN FRONT OF FULL LUCERNA
"MIA" VOICE "is a new competition for all talented singers, vocal groups and choirs. Individual singing performances are divided into categories according to the number of singers. Qualification to the MIA VOICE competition is possible only from selected semi-final rounds. The best singers will qualify to the final round which will be held in May in Prague Lucerna Palace.
WHAT CAN YOU GAIN FROM TAKING PART IN THE CONTEST?
- Medals and various prizes for winners,
- “Golden voice” title
- Professional photographs from your performance
- Chance to perform on a big stage with the glare of spotlights
- Experts’ evaluation on your performance
- Participation at an international prestige event
- New friends
- participation at the final parade passing through the town
THE LEVEL OF CONTESTANTS
The competition is divided into the HOBBY and PROFESSIONAL levels.
DISZIPLINES - GENRES
It is allowed to present any genre of music in the competition MIA VOICE.
THE DISTRIBUTION OF COMPETITORS ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF SINGERS
- Duos, Trios
- Small choirs/vocal groups (up to 10 members)
- Large choirs (11 and more members)
The jury reserves the right to retroactively reclassify the participants into the category that corresponds to the selected genre of the repertoire.
DISTRIBUTION OF COMPETITORS BY AGE
The registered participants will be divided into age categories under the DF system (the average age on the day of the competition).
THE PERFORMANCE LENGHT
- SOLO, DUOS, TRIOS – the minimum length of the performance of 1 minute, the maximum length of 4 minutes (1 track)
- SMALL CHOIRS/VOCAL GROUPS – the minimum length of the performance of 4 minutes, the maximum length of 8 minutes (2–3 songs)
- LARGE CHOIRS – the minimum length of the performances of 9 minutes, the maximum length of 12 minutes (3–4 songs)
The maximum length of the entrance:
- SOLO, DUOS, TRIOS, CHORUSES, SMALL/VOCAL GROUPS: 60 seconds/60 seconds
- LARGE CHOIRS: 120 seconds/120 seconds
Musical accompaniment is possible in the following ways:
- accompaniment on CDs or USB keys
- escorts from among the singers (drums, tambourines and others)
- piano accompaniment – only at selected events (must be checked in the event details)
See the information on the sound system of each individual competition in the propositions of the competition.
The jury, composed of experts and laypersons assesses:
- Technical performance – singing technique, intonation, rhythm
- Interpretation – proper use of the musical expressions (tempo, dynamics, agogics, color), the phrasing of the text, the originality of interpretation, song selection, degree of difficulty
- Overall impression of the performance – art effects on listeners, singing from memory, contact with the conductor/audience
- Appearance – uniforms/color matching clothing, appropriateness of the choice of clothing, overall neatness of the competitors
- Gold band
- Silver band
- Bronze band
To qualify to the final round the competitor must obtain a score of at least the bronze band.